les aigles royaux Index du Forum
les aigles royaux
Maison H1

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 
Steps How To Delete Facebook Account Permanently

Sujet précédent .::. Sujet suivant  
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet les aigles royaux Index du Forum >>> Ambassade >>> Bienvenue
Auteur Message
kafvail

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 17:00 (2018)    Sujet du message: Steps How To Delete Facebook Account Permanently Répondre en citant

Steps How To Delete Facebook Account Permanently
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

5 Click Manage Account. When you delete your account, people won't be able to see it on Facebook. 9 Tap a reason for deactivating your account. 230.. 2 Click . Another way and probably a faster way to cancel your Facebook account permanently is by logging in to your account and then visiting this page that is the direct cancellation link. EDIT Edit this Article . Cookies make wikiHow better. ↑ Back to Top Webcasts Research & White Papers About B2C Contributors Privacy & Terms of Use For Advertisers . Recognized by Charity Navigator and Forbes for its efficiency, Direct Relief equips health professionals in the U.S. If you'd like to permanently delete your account with no option for recovery, please contact us. Thanks! Yes No Not Helpful 11 Helpful 13 Someone hacked into my FB account and set up an additional account. How do I deactivate the account that they set up? wikiHow Contributor Go to Settings, Privacy and you'll see a cloud written there. Checking this box removes them from your developer profile. Page Not Found – Error 404The page you are looking for does not exist on our site. If you aren't logged into Facebook, enter your email address (or phone number) into the top-right corner of the screen and click Log In to continue. 4 Click the General tab. " CB Christine Berry Mar 20, 2016 "My nerves were getting the best of me, but this helped." MC Monika Cs May 12, 2017 "Steps to deactivate my account. 65.. Go to Facebook.com Log in to your account. Before you do this, you may want to download a copy of your info from Facebook. I should have created a church page for our church, instead I created a personal page, how do I change or fix this? Answer this question Flag as. 14 Nov 2017, 10:51am The best games for PS4 . How to take account off? Answer this question Flag as. Powered by Mediawiki. Powered by Mediawiki. 10 Click Close if prompted to take separate action. Doing this will immediately deactivate your account. Steps Method 1 On Mobile 1 Open Facebook. and then select a number of days to keep your account deactivated. Once youre on the page, simply click on the Delete my account button to permanently delete your Facebook account. What's the difference between deactivating and deleting my account?If you deactivate your account:You can reactivate whenever you want.People can't see your timeline or search for you.Some info may remain visible (example: messages you sent).If you delete your account:You can't regain access once it's deleted.We delay deletion a few days after it's requested. It's in either the bottom-right corner of the screen (iPhone) or the top-right corner of the screen (Android). If you have no longer access to your email, you can change it in Facebook to the new email address 5a02188284
facebook help for blackberrycomo subir fotos a facebook desde mi celular samsung chat 335creat new facebook account gmail.comapp to download videos from facebook to androidlike us on facebook car decalfacebook spam likes pagescheat top eleven di facebook dengan cheat enginefacebook password sniper does it worklive facebook chat.comfacebook like button funktioniert nicht mehr

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 17:00 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet les aigles royaux Index du Forum >>> Ambassade >>> Bienvenue Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation